Individualized Client Service in a Sophisticated Wills and Trusts Practice
The estate planning attorneys at Alder Law Group, P.C., believe that the best decisions about wills and trusts take time. That doesn't mean that a custom estate plan necessarily costs a lot to set up. It does mean that our lawyers will get to know you well enough to recommend solutions that make sense for your situation. It also means that you will understand your options well enough to make sound decisions for yourself, your business, your children and your parents.UTAH TRUSTS AND ESTATES LAWYERS: CALL 801-463-2600
Contact us in Salt Lake City to learn more about our approach to estate planning. The initial consultation is free, and you'll find out about the best ways to address problems that you've already anticipated. The earlier you begin to plan for your future, the more options you'll have to choose from, and they'll probably cost less, too.
Here are some examples of the kinds of estate planning tools and problems we advise clients about:
- Wills and trusts, including revocable living trusts, irrevocable trusts, special needs trusts, IRA trusts and life insurance trusts
- Powers of attorney and living wills
- Tax planning to manage anticipated liability
- Charitable trusts
- Asset protection strategies for families and businesses
- Estate planning for same-sex couples and unmarried domestic partners
- Business formation considerations for family businesses, sole proprietorships and other closely held enterprises
- Ownership and management succession planning
- Elder law, incapacity planning and life care planning
- Medicaid planning to protect your eligibility for benefits
- Guardianship, conservatorship and special needs trusts
For additional information about our ability to address your estate planning or elder law needs in Utah, contact the Salt Lake City estate planning attorneys of Alder Law Group for a free consultation.