A Firm Specialized in Planning For Your Future
Practice Areas Menu:
UTAH TRUSTS AND ESTATES LAWYERS: CALL 801-463-2600
Individualized Client Service in a Sophisticated Practice
The estate planning attorneys at Alder Law Group, P.C., believe that proper planning takes time. That doesn't mean that a custom estate plan needs to be expensive. It does mean that our lawyers will get to know you well enough to recommend solutions that make sense for your situation.
Here are some examples of the kinds of estate planning tools and problems we advise clients about:
- Wills and trusts, including revocable living trusts, irrevocable trusts, special needs trusts, IRA trusts and life insurance trusts.
- Powers of attorney and living wills.
- Tax planning to manage anticipated liability.
- Charitable trusts.
- Asset protection strategies for families and businesses.
- Estate planning for same-sex couples and unmarried domestic partners.
- Business formation considerations for family businesses, sole proprietorships and other closely held enterprises.
- Ownership and management succession planning.
- Elder law, incapacity planning and life care planning.
- Medicaid planning to protect your eligibility for benefits.
- Guardianship, conservatorship and special needs trusts.
- Gun trusts
IT'S NOT ABOUT WHAT YOU OWN, IT'S ABOUT WHAT YOU VALUE
For additional information about our ability to address your estate planning or elder law needs in Utah, contact the Salt Lake City estate planning attorneys of Alder Law Group for a free consultation.